- Once you have reserved your tickets, you must send an e-transfer within 48 hours to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to confirm your seat.
- If you can’t pay by e-transfer, please complete your booking here, then drop off your cash or cheque (made out to Performers’ Theatre Company) to 70 Salem Street in an envelope with your name, show date, and number of tickets.
- Should you encounter any difficulty booking on this site, please contact email@example.com.
The 39 Steps
July 31, 2022
- Sending a bank e-transfer is the preferred method of payment, however if you wish to pay in cash or by cheque, you can do that too. Please place the required amount in an envelope with your name, the performance you booked and how many tickets, and drop it off, sealed, to the Live Bait Theatre Office at 14 York Street, Sackville. The office is open Monday to Friday from 10am and 5pm. (Please note that this is just a drop-off point and not our box office, so the staff will not be able to answer any questions about the show. Shortly, we also hope to have a post office box.)
- Masking is required in all university buildings, including the Motyer-Fancy Theatre.
Performers' Theatre Studio
3 Fairfield Rd.
Online ticket sales for this event are closed.